Friday, February 1, 2008

It snowed like DAMN heavily today.

Finally we went down to Lu Jia Bang to collect our stuff and then went home to chuck all our stuff before going down to SPLU.

There were quite a lot admin stuff to settle and all of us were lost and it made us pissed.

We were all actually very happy to return on the last day to say goodbye and all but the HR dept had to make things difficult.

First, we were given this form and we had to go gather signatures from departments such as housekeeping, security, IT etc. We were rather pressed for time because in the end we needed to go to the finance office to claim our “red packet” and it closes at 5.30pm.

The HR dept didn’t help much and we were pretty much on our own. I didn’t have my January’s attendance sheet and I had to write one out immediately for them. Ugh.

In the end, all of us went to collect our “red packet” and each of us got an extra RMB625 (:

BUT, I don’t know how they calculated and I had to pay back RMB144 because I didn’t work for 8 hours. Whatever.

We were so pissed after we were done but we still went to say goodbye to the people we met.

It was already 7pm when we were done and we crossed over to Super Brand Mall to eat Macs for dinner.

I swear the snow was like DAMN heavy outside man. It’s like the heaviest snow in Shanghai ever.

We took some photos outside before taking a train back home cuz we couldn’t get a cab.

We then went opposite our house to get our hair done!

All 4 of us highlighted our hair red (:

I dyed my hair jet black and highlighted it red :D I also went to cut my hair. It’s like SHORT now. Haha.

Joanne went to perm her hair too (:

In total, I spent like RMB338. Super cheap compared to Singapore. And guess what time we left the salon. 3.30am.