Saturday, February 2, 2008

All of us woke up in time to help Angela bring all her luggage down and said goodbye.

Edison sent her to the airport so she was lucky she didn’t have to flag for a cab cuz it was snowing like crazy and the floor was damn wet.

After sending her off, we went to get ready and went down to SLPU (again) to meet Raymond and Denis for lunch at Gui Hua Lou.

Lunch lasted till about 3pm and then the 3 girls + YH cabbed down to the place where Kelvin made his specs.

We stayed there until 7pm and YJ and Joanne got their specs done and all. I also went to make 1 just for fun (without any degree obviously) cuz it’s cheap. RMB180 (:

After that we cabbed home and I went to the hair dresser to ask how much it’ll cost if I wanted to straighten my hair. RMB200 (after painstakingly bargaining).

They were quite busy so they asked me to go down a bit later so we went upstairs.

We were waiting for YJ to come back from BBB with our KFC dinner so Joanne and I started GOSSIPING about JY. Haha.

I didn’t realize that someone felt the same way as me. It feels damn good man. :D

Oh anws, the joke of the day would have been the “snail saga”.

YJ was going to her plastic bag to show Joanne her suit she collected for LJB and I (sitting near my bed) suddenly screamed “omg there’s a snail on the plastic bag!!”

We started screaming and thinking how in the world the snail got up here. We eliminated the possibility of it climbing up on its own cuz we’re on the 5th floor and it’ll take YEARS so it must have been someone’s plastic bag it got stuck on.

Joanne who was the least afraid of snails decided to catch it with a plastic bag and throw it out of the window.

The moment she went near it, she burst out in laughter!

It wasn’t a snail but the sharp end of Joanne’s elephant thingy. Stupid YJ standing the nearest to it didn’t realize that! We laughed so hard until I almost teared.

At like 10pm, YJ and I went down to the hair salon again.

I got my hair straightened while she had her hair cut.

The worst thing happened. After straightening my hair, all my red highlights disappeared!

At first the boss didn’t wanna help me redo it for free, but the guy that was doing my hair was willing to help. It was already 1am at that time.

So, the both of them started highlighting my hair again and after that the boss went back home. The guy then went to take a better dye to highlight my hair. He’s really very nice.

I’m like seeing the other side of China people now. He did my hair until about 3.30am and didn’t complain at all. They didn’t even start to sweep and mop the floor cuz we were still around.

I sort of regret straightening my hair and letting all the colour disappear. Now, it’s highlighted but it’s not as nice as the first time. Sigh.