Thursday, January 31, 2008

Joanne, Angela and I planned to wake up super early today because it’s PAY DAY!!

Angela woke up late and in the end we left the house at around 10.15am to go to Qi Pu Lu.

But first we headed to the bank to withdraw money because all of us were penniless!!

I checked my ATM card first and to my horror, the pay wasn’t in yet! OMG.

We were deciding to head back home to write our report or to go to SLPU. After contemplating for 15mins at the ATM machine, Angela decided to try again.

This time round, her pay was in! And her ID number was 1543 so obviously I’ll be next cuz mine was 1454!

And yup, after that all of us withdrew money and cabbed to Qi Pu Lu.

Angela didn’t join us for long cuz she needed to meet her aunt for lunch. So it was just Joanne and I shopping the whole day!

We bought A LOT of stuff! I spent like RMB800 in total (:

After Qi Pu Lu, we came back home to drop our stuff.

The plan was to go to Lu Jia Bang to collect our suites but there wasn’t enough time. Angela came home and she was really sick so she slept. We were waiting for YJ to come home so Joanne and I went down to buy DVDs.

I bought like close to RMB200 worth of DVDs to bring home and I found GOSSIP GIRL and PROJECT RUNWAY! :D

After that we met YJ and we went to meet her friend and went to Lan Zhou to eat because I only ate 1 pear the whole day!

We then headed to Jia De Li to buy soft drinks and cabbed down to Kelvin’s house.

He cooked lots of stuff for dinner! There was curry, ba kut the steam boat and a whole lot of meat!

We also found new year goodies because he just came back from Singapore in the morning. We were opening his pineapple tarts, tapioca chips etc etc to eat :D

A lot of people turned up- Ehui, Maxim, Tracy, Gabriel, Yu Hong… …

In the end we went home at around 1am and Ehui sent me back (: