Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lunch today was at Super Brand Mall’s Tang Gong (: Finally, Ehui had the time to treat us to lunch cuz he wasn’t working today!

Kelvin, Maxim and Angeline joined us as well :D

It was like our very last time at Super Brand Mall and also walking down the staff entrance and exit cuz we went to F&B office to get some name card.

After that, we cabbed down to Cheng Huang Miao but we dropped Joanne off cuz she wanted to do her report and picked Jia Wei up.

I only wanted to buy my cherries and carve the names over there so we didn’t spend a lot of time at that place.

In the end I only bought 6 packets of cherries that cost RMB40 each. I don’t know how heavy that was though.

After CHM, we took a cab down to D Mall cuz I wanted to get my nails done.

I asked YJ to go home first with her friend but in the end they stayed at accompanied me (: I got crystal fake nails and hopefully it’ll last cuz it cost RMB200. I didn’t wanna put diamonds on it cuz its RMB5 per piece and I planned to buy them from Qi Pu Lu and stick them on myself :P

After D Mall, we took the train home and I went to visit the hairdresser (yet again).

I wanted my hair to look nice so I redid my hair dye. This time round, I was there alone cuz I didn’t wanna waste anyone’s time accompanying me :P

I was done at around 2am omg. But my hair turned out just the way I wanted it to and that’s the most important thing (: