Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The whole day was spent at home writing the final report.

Good thing I wasn’t alone because Angela and Joanne were off too. YJ came back at around 2pm and all of us started writing.

In the end, we spent some time laughing, gossiping and thinking back about this whole attachment.

Time really flies and all of us are going home soon. I’m gonna miss the company of the 3 girls in our apartment and the coziness of sharing 1 small room for 4 of us.

I had like RMB11 left to spend so I asked YJ and Joanne to help me buy RMB5 worth of Ma La Tang when they went down to eat dinner.

After that at around 10pm, Angela and I went down to buy Shao Kao (: We were their first customer and I could only buy 6 sticks cuz I had RMB6 left.

I’m like left with RMB0.40 left in my wallet and RMB4 in my ATM card. Thank god pay day is tomorrow!

I’m now left with the conclusion part of the final report. I hope I didn’t go out of point or whatever. It’s like the last report I’m gonna write for NP.

And writing this report reminds me of Mr. Tham cuz he was so particular about all the little details- alignment, spacing, headers and footers. Sigh.