Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I wanted to wake up in the morning to do my report but my body refused to do so.

In the end, I woke up at around 12pm and went over to JY’s place.

I haven’t got connected to the internet for WEEKS so the moment I was on, I couldn’t stop. I used the internet until about 6.30pm when YJ came back.

She came over, downloaded some stuff for our reports and both of us were like discussing how to write the biz environment part. Seemed more like a group project now :P

After that she got hungry so I accompanied her downstairs to eat Ma La Tang but before that I started counting my cash.

I’m left with RMB18 to last me for today and tomorrow. So I divided it into 2 and I can buy 9 sticks of Shao Kao today and 9 sticks tmr (:

After YJ ate her Ma La Tang, Angela came to look for us and we walked to Jia De Li to buy water. It was freezing cold I swear! Snow was piled up on the sides of the road and turned into ice.

Since we found RMB3.50 while cleaning the house, we used it to buy biscuits to share. I think the 4 of us are really lucky to live together in 1 room because we don’t take things that don’t belong to us.

We can just leave money lying around anywhere and if it’s not yours, you won’t take it.

After visiting the supermarket, we walked home and I prayed so hard that there was Shao Kao but the stall hasn’t set up yet :(

So I went up and used the internet again until it was time to go down for supper.

And my whole night was spent trying to complete the stupid final report.