Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank goodness I started work at 3pm today. Although it was raining, I didn’t cab but used an umbrella and walked to work just to save money.

There was another trainee training at 4pm by Fabian but he was late and I think he forgot until Dorothy called him up. For the last 20mins of the training, he was teaching us basic French words -.-

So at 5pm we rushed down for dinner and came up just in time for the meeting. And Fabian made me repeat the information about the Rice Cakes again (this time I didn’t have any notes with me so I had to like tell them off hand) and thankfully I could still remember the details.

There were about 44 covers for the night but it didn’t seem as busy as yesterday’s. Time passed quite fast too and I chatted with Dorothy most of the time and found out more gossips!

I only got pissed at night when I knocked off from work. Cici said we could leave at 11.10pm (we were both morning shift) so she left first but I needed to look for Gabriel cuz Kelvin’s thumb drive is with him and I needed to borrow it.

And why thank goodness I’m working A shift? Because Fabian said the hostess room needed “deep deep deep cleaning” after work tonight.

So I went into the hostess room, grabbed my stuff and called him. Fabian then walked inside, looked at me, and without a question he took my phone and cut the call. HOW FREAKING RUDE CAN YOU GET MAN.

I stared at him and he was like “what are you doing?” I replied “Cici said I could knock off from work already.” But I saw guests outside preparing to leave so I went out and gave them their chocolate cake and pressed the lift for them before going back to the hostess room.

I grabbed my stuff again, stared at Fabian and explained to him why I was on the phone (I think the explanation was totally unnecessary because I don’t need to report whatever I do to him), stared at him with a damn pissed off face until he had to ask me if I was ok and then I rolled my eyes and stomped off to look for Gabriel.

He was alone at the F&B office so I got him to take the organizational chart and some other stuff that I might be able to use for the report.

Angela ended late so I walked home first and it was still raining. I was contemplating to buy Shao Kao or not but I decided not to and walked up to my apartment.

Washed my face, ate half a pear and decided that I wanted to get Shao Kao so down I went again and bought 10 sticks worth of it :P