Sunday, January 20, 2008

Starting work at 3pm isn’t fantastic because I have to get up earlier.

It was raining again so Angela and I had to use an umbrella to work. Rainy days are damn troublesome cuz my boots were wet and the wind made me wet too despite the umbrella.

Angela and I were already late but before going up, I saw Cici at the locker so I took my own sweet time. It was only the both of us starting work at 3pm so I wasn’t THAT late :P

When I went up, the hostess room wasn’t opened like it used to be. Usually, the earliest person would unlock the room and turn on the lights but not today.

I thought Cici had the key so I just sat there and waited for her. The laundry dept also delivered our napkins up so I just started folding them. When Cici came up she didn’t have the key as well so I went into the restaurant to ask the service staff and they said they couldn’t find the key.

Usually, the key would be kept at the drawer of the hostess table. So, Cici called up Fiona (because she was on B shift yesterday) to ask her where she placed the key after locking the hostess room. She said she left it in the drawer but she wasn’t the last one to leave.

Fabian was the last to leave the restaurant yesterday and he was off today and when Danny called him, he turned off his phone. Cici suspected that Fabian took the key and forgot to return it because it happened before, twice.

So we had to go down to Concierge to borrow a spare key to unlock the hostess room, turn on the express lift and open up the private dining room.

And we had to go for dinner early cuz Fabian told us the briefing for UBS was today at 5pm at F&B meeting room. So we reached at 4.50pm and no one was in sight. I saw Ehui at the BQT office so I just started chatting with him until 5.10pm and there was still no one that came for the meeting. Fabian made a mistake, the meeting was supposed to be tomorrow!

Work today was good because Fabian was off :D

By 10pm, Cici said I could leave already but I told her I was waiting for Angela so she asked Fiona to end work instead.

And after 5mins, Angela came out to tell me she ended work already! Sigh.

Time passed real fast though. Especially when I was standing downstairs cuz one of the door girls was stationed there too so we just chatted and chatted.

By 11pm all the guests left already and we could knock off from work (: This time round, I bought my 10 sticks of Shao Kao before coming back up.