Friday, January 18, 2008

I was so sleepy that I woke up just in time to reach work at 4pm.

Angela was working at 5.30pm so she bought Subway for us!

She was late and just in time for the meeting so we could only eat after the meeting. I also did my presentation on the Platinum Card during the meeting. Hopefully Fabian wouldn’t ask me to do anymore of these stuff.

After the meeting, Fiona, Angela and I went down to the staff canteen. I think we’re the first people to bring outside food inside the canteen to eat but who cares.

Today was busy like crazy. After being up there for about 2 weeks, this is my first time seeing all the 18 tables being filled up! The bar was also full by 9.30pm.

We were busy wrapping up the chocolate cakes, folding napkins, bringing guests into the restaurant and bar and we didn’t have time to sit down to rest.

All the hostesses and Theresa were told off by Danny cuz 2 guests walked into the restaurant without a hostess and sat themselves down at 11pm and he had to tell them that the restaurant is already closed. Like hello, not my fault. I was bringing guests into the bar at that point of time. I don’t think it was anyone elses fault cuz everyone was busy because there were so many guests outside and the phone was ringing non-stop.

In total there were around 70 covers tonight and the last guest left at like 1.30am?

And my feet really hurt for the first time after working for so long but Angela and I still walked home cuz we are already SO BROKE.

Finally the Shao Kao stall was opened today so I bought like 10 sticks! Yummy. I think I’ll miss that the most when I get back to Singapore so I better eat more now :P