Monday, January 21, 2008

Off day again! :D

YJ and I left the house at noon time and walked to SLPU to meet Joanne for lunch. YJ was off today and so was I (:

We went to Super Brand Mall and ate Jap food then YJ and I cabbed down to Lu Jia Bang (like, FINALLY!)

I went to look for Nadia’s shop first to help them collect their suites and then we went to search for the shop Ehui brought us to last time cuz we wanted to tailor make clothes too.

When we saw the shop, guess what. Chang Fang and JY were there too! I think Shanghai is too small sometimes.

They were tailor making clothes as well so after them, we did ours. I made a blazer, skirt and pants for RMB480. Thank goodness I only had to pay RMB200 first and the rest when I collect them otherwise I’m BROKE.

After the suites, we went to tailor make blouses. I did 2 blouses for RMB80 each and only paid RMB60 today. Haha.

The 4 of us cabbed back after that and I dropped at SLPU cuz I was suppose to attend a briefing at 5pm.

I was early so I went to look for Joanne. The hotel was super busy today because of UBS. They sort of booked the whole hotel lah.

I went for the briefing and it was so stupid I swear. But thank goodness I didn’t go down the hotel for nothing cuz I waited for Joanne to end work at 7pm and both of us headed to D Mall.

When we went out of the hotel, we thought we saw snow but we didn’t know if it was snow or rain! So whatever, we ran to the MRT station cuz we were freezing.

I had to borrow RMB200 from Joanne and I spent it all at D Mall. I got like 4 bangles, 2 caps and a bag.

We shopped until they closed and then we took the train home. Settled money on the spot and I am left with only RMB80 to last me until pay day. Bless me.