Friday, January 11, 2008

It’s my off day again! 3 working days just passed by in a flash!

I woke up at around 12pm and Angela was supposed to work today but she had a swollen eye so she went to Shangri-la to see the doctor and took an MC instead.

I spent the afternoon over at JY’s place using the internet to do my Periodic Report 3 (which is like due today) and also organizing the Rice Cake information so I will be prepared for tomorrow’s “presentation”.

I think I’m feeling the urgency of the final report that’s gonna be due on 4 Feb! I so need to go gather all the necessary information I need next week so I can complete the report and not have to worry about it.

Okay, so lets not talk about my life for the moment. Angela had a swollen eye right. All of us including herself didn’t think it was that serious until she went to the company doctor cuz he referred her to the hospital!

And she had to undergo an eye surgery cuz there was bacteria infection and pus inside her eye. They could only take a bit of the pus out cuz it hardened already and she came home with an eye patch. Poor girl. I’d freak out if I were her man. Surgery in CHINA?! Hoho.

Hopefully she’ll be able to get an MC tomorrow to rest at home. And if the swelling doesn’t go away most prolly she’ll be back in Singapore.

After this incident I realized how vulnerable we are. I thought OIAP would be a breeze and nothing major would happen. But I’ve heard of stories of people not being able to complete their attachment due to certain reasons and I’m glad to say nothing major has happened to me so far and I’m really thankful for that.

The only time I got sick was food poisoning and it ain’t THAT serious. Hopefully my last few weeks in Shanghai would be a breeze and I hope that Angela recovers real quick because I know she wants to stay in Shanghai until the very last day of attachment.