Thursday, January 10, 2008

I woke up at like 1pm today and was still damn tired!

I had to work today omg. Angela was working too so we walked to work (:

Our initial plan was to go to Super Brand Mall for lunch first because I was so sick of canteen food but we didn’t go because I wanted to sleep in :P

So the only thing I ate was a packet of Pocky on the way to work.

The standard routine for work if I’m working on shift A is to bring out all the displays, call to confirm reservations for the day, check menus and fold napkins.

And because Fiona was working with me, I just helped her because she’s way more experienced than I am.

Angela and I went down for lunch at like 4.15pm and all of us would come up just in time for the 5.30pm meeting.

Fabian was off again today! :D

I was like so tired I was stoning most of the time at work. Oh, we also have to wrap chocolate cakes because it’s a gift for each guest that dines with us and everyday without fail all of us would eat the remaining chocolate cake. It’s damn yummy because it isn’t sweet and it’s dark chocolate (but I think its damn fattening omg).

And at like 8.30pm Angela came out and she told me Danny said that she and I could knock off from work already. I was like “huh are you for real?!”

I then saw Danny walk out so I went to double confirm with him. He’s such a joker; pretended that no one said I could go off.

But yeah, in the end we could really go off because they had enough staff. Kelvin was there when we knew we could go so he asked if we wanted to go out or not so after we changed we went to the F&B office to wait for him.

Yu Hong and Gabriel also ended work already so they joined us too.

We went to this place called Club 88. It’s a super old school type of place that brings you back to the olden times.

There are sofa seats and you get to watch people perform on the stage. There was comedy, singing, cabaret dancing and all.

I think my mum and grandma would enjoy it because they sang all the oldies and I think we were the youngest audience they had!

You can never get to experience this kinda place in Singapore and the club is a historic place which hasn’t been renovated or torn down since the 1970s.

It was about 11pm when we decided to leave and go for supper. Kelvin called up his Thai friend from Thai House and we cabbed there for supper!

Yummy food! We had Pad Thai, Tom Yum Soup, Papaya Salad, Green Curry, Pineapple Fried Rice etc etc etc.

I don’t know why all of us ate damn fast! The food was so good man and finally I ate a proper meal after I-don’t-know-how-many days!

Dinner ended at around 1am and Kelvin sent us home (: So yes, we didn’t spend a single cent. Haha.

I was super tired man. 2 days in a row I came home late. Thank goodness I’m off tomorrow!