Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It’s like my last off day for this whole attachment!!

Next week doesn’t count cuz I’m planning to take Thursday and Friday off so my last day of work would be like Wednesday (I hope!)

I woke up at around noon time and went over to JY’s place to use the internet. Our clothes rack was there cuz we used their heater to dry our washed clothes cuz they went to Hang Zhou on Tuesday morning.

My plan was to finish using the internet by 3pm, bring the clothes and my lappy back and start writing my final report. But at like 2pm I heard the door open. SHIT man. Our clothes rack was still there and the heater was on. Thank goodness I was over there so I said I just turned on their heater. Oops!

They don’t even need to pay for their bills anws so I don’t think it really matters lah. JY also gave us her key so we could go over to use the internet. Haha.

So I spent the rest of the day writing the damn final report.

I’ve already finished the “departments” part by 8pm so went I to cooke Maggie Mee for dinner and watched more ANTM (:

After that I continued writing the “recommendations” part and chatted with YJ from 11pm until 2am. Joanne also came back at around 1.30am and bought Mac back for us (:

I love today because I spent $0. I seriously can’t imagine how I’m gonna survive with RMB75!