Thursday, January 24, 2008

Angela and I walked to work today and it was freezing! It was like zero degrees out there and thank goodness YJ lent me her down jacket cuz she wasn’t going out of the house.

We reached at 3pm and I went up to find no one there so I just sat and waited cuz the cloak room was still not opened. In the end, the missing keys just appeared back in the drawers.

There was a photo shoot for GLH’s dishes up at Jade so Angela and I were watching and cleaning wine glasses and menu’s at the same time :P

Today was super weird because it’s a weekday but there were 53 covers!

The highlight of the night was when it was about 10pm and I was standing in the middle of the lifts while Dorathy was at the hostess table. 1 guest went to ask her to double confirm his reservation for Saturday and after helping him to do that, he gave her a tip. Not just any ordinary tip, but a tip of RMB500. OMGWTH right.

Damn it seriously. That money could have been mine! And I’m so in need of money now lah. Haha. But it’s okay, it’s just SGD100. Yeah, right. Sigh!

I could have done so much with that amount of money lah. Pissed pissed.

I ended work quite early despite the many guests in the restaurant. Cici said I could leave at like 11pm. I was going to meet YJ downstairs our place to eat Ma La Tang so I changed and walked towards the staff exit.

Just when I finished climbing the first flight of stairs, I saw Ehui! He just ended work and was going home too. He tompanged me in his cab so I didn’t have to walk home in the cold (:

In the end I took away my order cuz YJ was shivering cold so I went up to our apartment to eat. Omg I’m in love with Ma La Tang! Yummy stuff man.

I think I’m gonna eat either Shao Kao or Ma La Tang every day after work now.

6 more working days left!