Sunday, January 13, 2008

It freaking snowed today! :D :D :D :D

I had a hair appointment at Toni & Guy Academy at 1.30pm. Yup, I went to cut my hair again (for free).

This time round, it’s short. Like, short. Haha. Can’t tie it anymore.

After cutting my hair, I went to meet YJ and Joanne cuz they were having lunch at Super Brand Mall too but after that I had to leave for work at 3pm while they headed to Toni & Guy cuz Joanne had an appointment.

It was super busy at work and to make things worse, there were only 3 hostesses at work today. Omg.

In total, we had like 50 over covers to do tonight and there were so many walk-in guests!

Oh, and finally I did my briefing for the Rice Cakes thingy already. I sort of redeemed myself from the grooming check earlier because I didn’t have any ear-rings on. Like hello, I’m left with less than 3 weeks of work and you want me to buy a pair of pearl ear-rings which can’t be seen at all because my hair is forever covering my ear -.-

But whatever, Fabian gave me the cash to go get a pair so I’ll just have to find places that sell it!

So anws, there were rumors that it was gonna snow today and by around 8pm we looked out the window and we saw fine bits of snow falling from the sky. But because the weather wasn’t cold enough, the snow turned into water the moment it hit the ground.

But up above at Jade, I could see the snow visibly and there was a point of time when it got quite heavy.

I think I’m damn lucky to see snow in Shanghai cuz it rarely happens! Too bad I was working and I didn’t get the chance to go out to “feel” the snow. Sigh.

Work ended at around 11.30pm for Fiona and I and we headed to the staff canteen for supper because we were so tired and hungry!

After that the both of us walked home together cuz she lives real near me. The weather was damn cold though but kudos to saving money on cab! :D