Thursday, January 3, 2008

I was woken up at 11am today cuz the internet guy came over and he was supposedly here to fix our internet problem. All the internet stuff is over at JY’s place so the guy went to check this and that and then he connected my lappy directly to the main port and there was internet.

But when I came over to test out the connection at our apartment, it didn’t work! Then the stupid guy said that it was the problem of the linking thingy from their apartment to ours and it wasn’t his problem because he was only in-charge of the main internet connection and that one didn’t have any problem. And before I could say anything else, he just left! Wth. So now we’re still without an internet connection and it’s so darn irritating!

I went to work early today cuz YJ was working alone. Angela and I joined her for lunch at 2pm and we ate pasta! Seems like a damn long time since we ate at that RMB9 pasta place (:

After eating, we went shopping!! I bought like 4 tee-shirts from Zara cuz they were on sale and I also bought another winter coat from C&A. I’ve already lost track of how much money I’m left with to spend for this month. Let’s just pray I don’t go broke by the second or third week of January.

Finally I wasn’t alone working at Jade today cuz Gabriel and Angela was working too (although they are the service staff and I don’t really get to see them). I went up for awhile and then it was down for dinner but I was still super full from the pasta.

Today was busier than yesterday but I still spent a lot of time doing nothing. YJ came up to look for me a couple of times and I also went down to level 1 to stand by the lift 3 times tonight.

I think Fabian has a problem. He seems to be in a bad mood most of the time and likes to scold people. He’s like super fussy and picky about every single thing. I got scolded by him today for not standing in the middle of the lift area because there were like 4 people standing at the hostess table when he came. I swear that totally spoilt my night but I’m so not gonna bother about him because I counted and I’m left with like 18 working days! Woohoo!

I had company going home today cuz Angela and I ended at about the same time. We left at around 12am and walked home (: