Friday, January 4, 2008

I went to work early again today. Joanne was working alone so YJ, Angela and I cabbed down to Super Brand Mall to meet her for lunch at 2pm.

In the end we ate at Macs then we walked around for a bit. I bought another tee shirt and also a pair of shorts from Zara! (:

I was so happy shopping until I went to the bank to check how much money I’ve left for the month and I got a shock of my life.

I swear I will not use my ATM card for anymore shopping otherwise I will DIE. It’s not even the first week of the month and I’m left with half of my pay only. Yes, I feel I’m quite screwed.

Angela and I then left for work to attend this rice cake briefing at 3.30pm. I should have just not went because less than 10 people turned up and it lasted for 10mins and the speaker was so fast I couldn’t catch anything he was saying.

Work was alright today but I was happy because Fabian was on off! So Kelvin Tay came up because Danny was off too.

The highlight of the night was meeting fellow Singaporeans! We were waiting for our last 2 customers to finish their dinner and I was inside the hostesses’ room resting and using the internet (because Kelvin brought his laptop and he got it connected to the internet) and then I heard Singaporeans outside.

So I went outside and the other hostesses asked me to bring them around the restaurant because they wanted to take a look. I chatted with them and they are very friendly!

I also learnt that there are 700 Singaporeans from Prudential that are staying in the hotel for 3 nights! How cool is that man. Angela and I chatted with them for quite some time and all of them seem really nice.

So somehow they wanted to go for foot reflexology so after we ended work we went to meet them and brought them to the place opposite our apartment.

Some of them did body massage while some did foot massage. We also agreed to meet them again tomorrow afternoon to bring them shopping at Qi Pu Lu because they had free time (:

It feels so homely when I’m around with them. The weird thing is that I don’t even know them at all but I feel very comfortable with all of them that’s why I didn’t mind agreeing to bring them out because I’m also off tomorrow.