Friday, January 25, 2008

I reached SLPU at like 1pm today cuz YJ was working alone and needed someone to accompany her for lunch.

Our plan was to go up to level 5 and 6 to look for Sharon and Denis to see if they could provide us with some information for our final report but when we reached, their doors were locked so we assumed they were out for lunch.

Headed down to Event’s Concierge to look for Cherry and we’ve also gotten some information regarding Banquet and then we tried looking for Ehui cuz he said most prolly he could join us for lunch.

But he was in a meeting when we called him at 2pm so YJ and I went to lunch ourselves :(

We ate at Saizeriya- the RMB9 pasta place. I swear I’m so dead broke that RMB9 seems expensive now.

After that I went to work and YJ was up at Jade with me until her break ended.

Soon enough it was dinner time, but I wasn’t hungry so I went to look for YJ instead. We tried going up to level 5 and 6 but the doors were locked. Called Denis and he said he’ll be going up to his office soon so we met him upstairs.

Sharon was on annual leave so we didn’t manage to see her. I only stayed at Denis’s office for like 10mins before I had to go back up to Jade for the meeting.

The new schedule was out and I went to check my schedule for my very last week of work. BUT… I didn’t see my name in the schedule!

Okay, there was grooming check by Fabian today and finally I had every thing in place.

So back to the schedule thingy. After the meeting I went to ask Danny (cuz he was the one that arranged the schedule this time round) and he said my last day of work will be this Sunday!

That means, I get an extra 3 days off!! Woohoo! I didn’t expect to be left with so little working days at SLPU man. Angela and Gabriel’s last day will be this Sunday too.

Although I’m like damn happy about the 3 extra days off, I’m so gonna miss working at SLPU and the routines I go through everyday. I’ll miss working at Jade except for the fact that Fabian keeps me on my toes constantly.

But I doubt I’ll be going out shopping during those 3 days because I haven’t gotten my pay yet! Sigh.

Today was a busy day at the restaurant. In total, we had like 73 covers and the last guest came in at 10pm.

There was also heavy snow outside at around 10.30pm and the view from 36th floor was so beautiful. Too bad we couldn’t go out to experience it.

Angela and I ended work at about 11pm and when we went out of the hotel, there was snow + rain!!! :D :D :D

I think we’re really very lucky to see snow in Shanghai cuz the last time it snowed here was 4 years ago!

And it snowed like 4 times this year! Woohoo!!

I went to buy Ma La Tang again cuz I’m like totally addicted to it :P

I so need to diet when I get back to Singapore man.