Thursday, December 20, 2007

Work was seriously boring today. I had nothing to do for the whole time.

And I've also finished my last bit of Ribena I've gotten from SG some time ago :(

There was supposed to be training by Michael from Events at 10.30am but it got cancelled cuz he was caught up with something.

Staff canteen lunch was a disappointment. I only had miso soup and 5 sausages. Thank goodness there was pastry otherwise I'd be starving!

Oh, I know it's a PH back in SG today- Hari Raya! Sigh. No public holiday here.

So I dialed back to Singapore to my grandma's place and ended up speaking to her, my mum and 2 aunts because all of them were there. I think the next time I speak to them will be when I get back because I can't call overseas with my China SIM card.

After work, YJ and I went over to Super Brand Mall to look for Angela and Joanne. We headed to Toni & Guy cuz Angela was having her hair cut there. I want a hair cut too!

We then met Yu Hong after he ended work and the 5 of us headed to this place for Penang Buffet! Dinner tonight was to celebrate Angela's birthday early.

However, when we reached the place, there was no buffet because we had to notify them in advance for them to prepare the buffet spread :(

But we ate there anws. The guy that served us was so nice. He gave us set dinners when that promo was supposed to end at 2pm. We had Curry Chicken Rice, Minced Meat Noodles, Prawn Noodles, Char Kway Tiao, Mee Goreng, Curry Puff, Sambal Kang Kong and Teh Tarek!

Omg feels so much like home food man. And it's so much better than Crossroad. Our total bill for 5 pax came to RMB200 which was quite cheap for such a wide spread of food in huge portions (:

After dinner, the guy that served us showed us the second level of the restaurant. They just converted it into a pub/bar kinda style and it looked super cozy. But most prolly we won't be going back there anytime soon because we're just left with one month! Damn, we should have found that restaurant earlier.

And because we were so damn full after dinner, we decided to walk along the streets do digest first. The x'mas decorations are up already and we took some photos because YH brought his SLR (:

We covered a total distance of 1 MRT station and ended up taking the train at the interchange instead of the one that we alighted when we arrived.

Since the DVD stall was still open at 11pm when we reached our place, I went over to buy Prison Break 2 :D

Finally, tonight we swapped beds. And I'm gonna get to sleep on the comfy sofa bed until I go home! Hello comfortable sleeping nights (: