Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I so didn't want to bathe today morning because the shower head is not usable anymore! And if we are desperate to get a bath, we have to squat down and use that other thing to bathe (you know, the one where water comes out like its from a sink. The one where you go into the bathroom and turn on to wash your feet with) and that is like super uncomfortable because of the position you have to be in and you'll be shivering because you wouldn't be able to get water on all parts of your body at the same time.

Breakfast was super filling today though. I ate my chocolate orange muffin and Gourmet is famous for its oversized pastry! My muffin was gigantic but I ate it all because I know today's lunch at the staff canteen would be quite terrible (read the menu yesterday and only understood half of it because it was in Chinese).

For the whole morning before lunch, I still haden't logged into Opera. Okay, I got logged in and after I finished printing out the report, I accidentally closed it so I didn't bother asking anyone to log in for me again.

Dr. Chiam also came to our hotel today to meet up with Denis and Raymond so we met him after that to get back YJ's thumb drive cuz Ms. Ho already received our CD. We also toured him around the hotel for a bit before he left to meet his family.

Lunch at the canteen today sort of sucked. Salad was my main course and the dishes were not nice :( We waited for pastry but to no avail.

There was also a training for us on group reservations by Rose today. She took about half an hour explaining to us how a group books rooms and how they work with the sales dept on it.

After that we went down to Gourmet to look for JY's dad and cousin to pass them her house keys. We sure do have quite a number of visitors at the hotel today (:

Having nothing to do, I started surfing the internet and I've decided to buy a new digi camera when I get back to Singapore. I've also made up my mind which to get- Sony Cyber-shot T2 in pink!! :D :D

And clumsy me just had to puncture a hole into my stockings when I visited the toilet. Sigh.

After work, we headed to Lotus before missing the shuttle bus by a minute so we had to walk back home.

I couldn't stand how dirty the house was so I started sweeping the floor and omg I can't believe the amount of dust and hair I swept! Yuck.

Maggie Mee-d for dinner again and FINALLY, our landlord's dad came over to fix our shower head!

After like how many days, we can finally bathe comfortably now (:

And, YJ and I finished watching Prison Break! Gonna buy season 2 tomorrow!!!