Sunday, December 23, 2007

We got woken up at like 8+am today.

After having breakfast at their hotel, we arranged for transport to go to Zhou Zhuang.

So the driver came early and we had a minibus to bring us there. It was about more than an hour journey drive to Zhou Zhuang so we cam-whored and slept!

The admission ticket into Zhou Zhuang was RMB100 per person. I think its so expensive! Because, the last time I went, we took a coach and it only cost RMB140 per person inclusive of the admission ticket and transportation.

Nad's family shopped a bit over there and took some photos. We also took a boat ride which went 1 round the area.

We spent like 3 hours at the place itself and after that we called the driver at around 3pm to bring us back to their hotel.

I was already having no appetite since morning but I was still okay until we reached the hotel and I used the toilet.

I think I got food poisoning. I'm like super bloated inside and when I go to the toilet, nothing but LIQUID comes out!

Most prolly it's the sashimi I had at Yi Cafe; but I'm not sure cuz the rest had no problems.

This is like my first time having food poisoning in my life can! And it has to be now in Shanghai and when Nadia is here! What a bummer :(

We were planning to go for dinner at Ba Bai Ban then shop along the streets but having gone to the toilet like 4 times in less than an hour, I decided to go home to rest while they went to Xin Tian Di for dinner.

I called up Angela and she was working so I asked her to help me see if the staff clinic was still opened. It was so I told the cab driver to take me to the hotel instead. But when I got there, the doctor already left so the nurse gave me some pills.

I had to eat like 4 pills at one go can! Omgwth.

After that I cabbed home, already half dead and I felt like puking. I used the toilet a gazillion times after that and yes, it was nothing but liquid. Yucks. The worst part- I've got my period too. Okay okay, too much information. Haha.

And the nurse told me not to eat anything. Wth I haven't ate a proper meal for the whole day! But whatever, I have no appetite anws.