Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally, today's the day I've been looking forward to since forever!

NADIA CHAN IS IN SHANGHAI! And so is her whole family!! :D

They arrived last night at around 11pm so I didn't meet them and had to wait till today.

I booked Yi Cafe buffet lunch for them so I met them at Shangri-la at 11.30am! It felt so nice seeing my best friend after not meeting for 4 months!

Hans was nice enough to give us a private room w/o minimum charge and also free Long Jing tea (:

The buffet spread was really good and I was so looking forward to eating there. I think the best part is still the pastry. Yummy cakes!

After lunch at the hotel, I brought them to Di Mei because it was underground. Yes, the weather was such a spoiler today; it rained non-stop and it was super misty.

They shopped for a little and then all of us cabbed back to their hotel. They are staying at Somerset, just next to Xin Tian Di so it's not that far away from where I live.

After slacking at their service apartment for a bit, we cabbed back to my place. Dinner was simple and we ate at Lan Zhou. They wanted to go for foot massage but it was full so in the end they decided to pass. I then brought Nad and Sophia up to my apartment while her brother and parents went back to the hotel.

They waited for me to shower and get my stuff because I was going to sleep over at their place (:

I so miss my BFF. We were talking and bitching for so long before we were so tired and fell asleep! Haha.

Not forgetting to mention, we cam-whored A LOT too! (: