Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It’s Christmas today but in Shanghai, there’s no atmosphere because majority of the people don’t celebrate and it’s not a Public Holiday.

I had to wake up early today. I walked all the way to the hotel to collect my pay-slip before cabbing down to Somerset to meet Nadia and her family for breakfast.

After breakfast I brought them to Qi Pu Lu for shopping! That place was quite empty today but a lot of people were hogging us to follow them to look at their stuff. It was so irritating I swear!

I didn’t buy anything though. I’m waiting to get my pay and it’ll be like the last month I’m gonna shop here!

After getting all their stuff we cabbed back to their hotel to dump it. In the end, all of us ate Maggie Mee for lunch/dinner because it was like 5pm already.

Slacked for a bit and watched movies on cable. I so miss cable tv! They had like HBO, Star Movies and Cinimax. Ugh. I could spend the whole day watching movies on those channels.

We left the hotel at around 7pm and cabbed down to Nan Jing Lu’s Bu Xing Jie to sightsee. Took lots of photos and we bought funny headbands!

After combing the whole stretch of Bu Xing Jie we headed down to the Bund for more sightseeing. Good thing it wasn’t as hazy and misty as the previous days so we could still see the view.

It was already close to 10pm when we were done so we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel because they had to pack all their stuff into their luggage.

I stayed over at their place because I was so lazy to take a cab home and I also wanted to spend more time with my bestie (:

Time passed so fast during their stay here! How I wish they could stay for a few more days because I’ve got leave! Haha.