Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Today’s the day where my bestie’s going back to Singapore :(

We went downstairs to have breakfast before coming up and they did their last minute packing.

Nad and I also cam-whored like crazy until 11am where they had their minivan pick them up to go to the airport. They got the driver to drop me off at my place so I could save on cab fare :D

How I wish it was my time to go back to Singapore. I’ve got like 6 more weeks left!

I can’t wait to start packing all my stuff. It seems so fun to be packing up and heading for the airport. Can’t wait!

I spent the rest of the day at home doing the laundry and trying to get the internet to work.

The stupid internet was so not working for the whole afternoon! Ugh.

Lunch was Kueh Lapis brought all the way from Singapore from Nadia!

The stomach’s still not feeling very well, I can still hear it churn from time to time and I still visit the toilet.

I think I’m gonna like spend the rest of my off days slacking at home. I’ve got no more money to shop so the best way to save what’s remaining is to stay at home until Harris arrives!

Yup, I’ll have one more visit from Singapore before I head home. Too bad he’s only staying for the weekend.

So I watched like a lot of movies for the rest of the night. YJ came home and I went downstairs with her to buy shao kao and DVDs.

I started on Ugly Betty and finished like half of it within 1 night.