Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It was planned to wake up later than usual and cab to work today because we were just too tired from yesterday's outing.

Hopefully we'll walk to work the next 3 days.

I was again, stoning during work. I sat at Patrick's desk today because he needed my computer to do the No Show reports using Excel and his computer doesn't have that program. Thankfully Rainbow came to work and the phone at Patrick's desk wasn't working (: That meant I didn't have to answer calls.

Lunch outside the hotel might come to a stop a few weeks later because of the weather. It's just too cold to cross over to Super Brand Mall when its like 7 degrees outside with strong winds!

We had Mac today. It’s satisfying chowing down a double cheeseburger, fries and pineapple pie when you feel cold. But super sinful and fattening omg.

I brought along our air tickets today to re-book our flight back home. Our initial plan was to fly back on 5 Feb at 4pm BUT all seats were full already!

3 flights to SIN on 5 Feb were full and even the 3 flights on 4 Feb were full! Blame Chinese New Year :(

So we had no choice but to book our flight on 3 Feb at 4pm and we'll reach SIN at 8.50pm.

It’s like so rush because our last day of work is on 1 Feb. So, we only have like ONE day to shop like mad before packing and heading home.

Okay, so we walked home today like finally. It was freezing cold though but I still haven’t worn my long john.

I went to collect my coat and also bought pears from the uncle we got to know downstairs about a week ago.

We used to be afraid to buy fruits from these pushcarts but it turns out that the fruits are much fresher than those at the supermarkets. And it’s cheaper as well!

Yes, eat fruits for breakfast and dinner. Lunch will be the only time I get a proper meal.