Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Although I slept at like 9pm last night, I'm still very very sleepy.

Finally, we walked to work today! :D

And I spent the first half of the day doing GDS, sorting out documents and reading gossip blogs while my eyes were half closed.

We dragged lunch time until 1pm where we ran out to Super Brand Mall cuz it was FREEZING outside. Up to level 8 to eat pasta (:

I think the serving increased today because we were so full after our meal. Maybe too full for our own good.

And the sleepiness didn't go away. I was constantly yawning after lunch and if I were to close my eyes, I could have fell asleep within 5 mins or less.

To make things worse, the temperature in the office was extremely cold today. My fingers were numb until I couldn't count the number of GDSes given to me.

After work, YJ and I got lazy to go to Super Brand Mall (we wanted to go back because some shop was having buy 1 get 1 free promotion) so we walked straight home instead.

When we were going out the door of the basement, the lady from the laundry room (also on her way home) was like "huang yi juan and huang wei qian, ni men de yi fu hao le. Ming tian ke yi lai na." So apparently the suits we took measurements for are done already?!

I was so not expecting it to be done because we're left with less than 2 months here and maybe in Jan we'll be changing departments so maybe we'll wear another uniform (?). They also said that a lot of people had to sign to approve to make new suits so we though it'll take ages or it'll never be done.

But hey, we're lucky enough to get our own suits now (:

When we got home, Angela was watching Heroes. She went out shortly after that so YJ, JY and I started watching it from episode 1! We watched like 8 episodes and slept at 1am. Gonna continue tomorrow! :D