Monday, December 10, 2007

It was drizzling today morning, so we took a cab :(

And we got our new uniform already!! Like, finally right. But whats the point when we're gonna change department (to I don't know where) in January.

The new uniform feels so... new (?) Yeah, like hard and all cuz it's not washed and seasoned yet.

But it fits perfectly (with the exception that I feel the blouse and blazer is a bit too big).

And today is... MY MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!

Bro also flew to BKK for some school thingy today and I hope he knows how to shop and bargain (which I personally think he'll fail miserably :P)

And this week, it's my turn to do call arrivals again. I finished calling way before lunch time so I had time to play Facebook, update my blog and surf the net (:

I also tried calling my mum but I couldn't get her :(

Soon it was 12.20pm so YJ and I decided to go for lunch. Since the weather got warmer, we decided to head out for pasta.

When we reached the first floor, the lift opposite ours opened up and guess who we saw.

Raymond Teo, his boss and Sunny Pau. They were going out for lunch also. Since they were still waiting for someone else, we told them we wern't going to join them and trotted off to Super Brand Mall.

On one hand, we wanted to eat with them cuz we don't have to pay but on the other hand, it'll be so awkward. We decided just to eat our RMB9 pasta to eliminate the awkward situation.

BUT, while waiting for the lift to go up to Saizeriya, we saw them heading towards our direction. And they were like "come on, join us for lunch." It was unavoidable I guess.

We went to this Hong Kong restaurant for lunch. There were 7 people in total cuz 2 other ladies joined us. 2 pots of soup, 1 pot of claypot rice, 1 plate of veg, 1 bowl of carrot cake, 1 plate of spring rolls and 1 plate of fried chicken.

Sounds like a lot of food right. But, we wern't that full by the end of lunch. And because our lunch was supposedly to be only 1 hour, Sunny Pau went to call my RSVN manager's BOSS to tell her we'll come back late. Yeah, you know how big shot Sunny Pau is now :/

After lunch, I thought I had nothing to do already but Estella gave me a stack of super overdue stuff to update. It's like Dec now and that thing hasn't been updated since June!

So I spent my time keying in figures into excel while trying to get hold of my mum in SG.

Finally I called my grandma and she picked up the phone and I ended up chatting with her for a very long time. I miss her LOADS!

And finally when I called home after talking to my grandma, my mum picked up! Chatted for only a bit though.

Work ended and we walked to Jia De Li to get some stuff before heading home.

I then packed my stuff for Nad to help me bring back to SG! I threw away quite a number of clothes though. Sigh.