Sunday, December 9, 2007

My day started off at 2pm where we were supposed to meet Joanne and Angela for Dim Sum lunch.

We reached on time, but there was a super long queue at the restaurant. We were like waiting for 20 tables. In the end we decided to just wait since Joanne and Angela weren't here yet and we didn't know what else to eat.

We started taking the order list and ticking which dishes to order even before we had our seats. So, the moment we had a table, we gave them the order list and asked them to serve those dishes first.

Joanne and Angela came and ordered some more. There was like loads of food on the table! We ate until we were so full and the total bill for 5 people came up to RMB308. It's considered quite cheap for Dim Sum (:

Since the 2 had 2 hours break, we slacked at the restaurant to digest our food before deciding to go up to Toni & Guy to register for another hair cut. But when we got there, there was no one :( We'll go visit that place again.

And yes, I wanna cut my hair again (:

Joanne and Angela left back for work after that while YJ, JY and me walked all the way to Ba Bai Ban cuz YJ wanted to find the place that sells computer stuff cuz she wanted to check out the prices for a hard disk.

That place is like a foreign country to me! We went to this level where many stalls sold hard disks. We so didn't know the prices for hard disks and how much we could bargain it for so we were like blindly shopping.

And I didn't know that you need to buy a casing with the hard disk. I thought it came together?

So anws, a lot of shops quoted us RMB540 for a 120G hard disk. We tried asking for RMB480-500 but no one called us back. Why? Hahaha.

And in the end we found out that Sim Lim sells them at a cheaper price. Eh, I thought China should be cheaper.

But I was like super tempted to get a hard disk I saw there because the cover was HOT PINK! I didn't in the end cuz I wanted to use that money for shopping. My hard disk can wait cuz I still have space in my lappy (:

After spending about an hour at the IT place, we gave up and left. Walked along the streets and shopped!

It's been quite some time since I last shopped along the streets. And the weather wasn't cold today, it was perfect.

I think I need to like, make a list of people I wanna buy stuff for and list what I should buy for them because I'm coming home soon! Hahaha.

But, I did already buy some stuff for some people already (: I just need to get more organized.

We spent like 2 hours along the streets and reached home at 8.45pm. Joanne and Angela wanted to go there after work so in like half an hour, they were in a cab downstairs so I hopped on and went shopping with them (again).

And yes, I bought more stuff! My best buy was this hand carry bag I'm gonna use when I go back home for like RMB40!

I also bought cute Garfield bedroom slippers, ear rings etc.

In total, I busted RMB380 along the streets. I need more retail therapy.