Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I spent the whole (well, almost) morning at work using the internet cuz I finished calling what I was supposed to call for the day already.

It was BK for lunch cuz it's Tuesday and they are having buy 1 get 1 free Mushroom Swiss promo (: We also tried their brownie with ice-cream :D

I'm having a sudden craving for chocolate. I don't know why :/

After lunch, an hour was spent in the office before it was 3pm and we had to go down to F&B office for training.

We waited for like an hour for an available room so it started at 4pm. Today's training was by Maxim and he told us all about the financial side of the F&B dept. We were looking at the P&L statements, budget plan and forecasts. Figures everywhere!

Imagine the hotel has like more than 10 F&B outlets and each outlet has to produce all these documents every month. I can't imagine myself analysing those figures and coming out with reasons to justify this and that.

We ended at like 4.45pm? Slacked around for a bit before the 4 of us headed up to Yi Cafe and I sort of satisfied my craving for chocolate for that moment (:

Joanne and Angela then showed us their "office" and we stayed there for abit before going up at 5.30pm.

Soon it was time to knock off from work and YJ and I headed over to Super Brand Mall to shop (:

Because during lunch we went to C&A to check out the clothes, we headed back to get what we wanted. I bought a knitted top for like RMB150. Sigh.

If that wasn't enough, we went to H&M after that cuz YJ wanted to buy the bag I'm carrying now (but she got the blue one instead). I bought a top, a pair of ear rings, a waist belt and 3 hair clips over there. Busted like RMB300?

After doing so much damage to my wallet, we walked home and bought SUBWAY for dinner! :D

We helped JY take away jiao zi from downstairs our house and while waiting, we started chatting with the fruit stall uncle! We were totally crapping with them and hopefully we'll get discounts next time we buy fruits from him. Haha.

Dinner was sitting on the floor and just having girl talks for an hour. I'm now thinking if I should extend my stay in Shanghai after attachment to travel to Beijing and where ever with YH, JY and YJ. Sounds super tempting but we shall see.

YJ and I then left our apartment at 9.30pm to head to Ba Bai Ban for more shopping!

I think the way we tried bargaining was damn funny today. We acted pitiful, used some tactics stall owners used on us etc.

We didn't buy much though cuz by the time we were 1/2 way thru almost all the stalls were closed already :(

My last purchase was 2 wallets and the stupid guy that tried to sell it to me at a super high price. 1 wallet for RMB180. What a joke. But in the end I got 2 wallets at RMB60 (:

I bought random stuff today along the streets. More ear-rings and necklaces, a bag and yeah, the wallets. Haha.

In total, I spent RMB566 on shopping. I think I'm so dead because I'm now left with less than RMB1000 to get thru the month. OMG.