Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It rained last night and it was freezing cold today morning.

But we still walked to work despite the 9 deg weather.

While walking to work, YJ and I decided to eat in the staff canteen cuz it was so cold! BUT, when we were on our way to the office (we would pass by the staff canteen and they will put up the menu of what they are serving today and tmr) we saw the menu for today's lunch and went "omg forget it let's just go eat RMB9 pasta".

And when it was 11.45am, I checked my Facebook and saw Denis's message asking if we wanted to have lunch together. So we met him at 12pm outside Super Brand Mall's Zara.

Since he knew about our RMB9 pasta, he decided to give it a try as well. We went up to order first and we ordered 3 pizzas, 1 pasta and 1 plate of meat. Raymond, Sharon, Mr. Pau and another 2 ladies joined us shortly and then Raymond started ordering A LOT!

Our total bill came up to RMB248; it's considered cheap for 8 people and so much food. They even took away a plate of chicken wings and pasta for us cuz we couldn't finish.

We were half an hour late coming back from lunch and Raymond and Denis followed us back to our office? Super weird lah omg.

The internet was a lil cranky at work so I had no choice but to key in data into excel because I had nothing else to do already.

We left the office at 5.15pm though (: Walked back home despite the fine drizzle.

Our initial plan of going to Ba Bai Ban is scrapped cuz of the rain and also because I don't (and I can't) wanna spend anymore money.

I think I'm so screwed at managing my finances. Let's just pray hard I'll have enough money until the end of this month.

I shall not withdraw or use my ATM card from now onwards. This means, I've only got RMB400 left to spend. No more shopping sprees :(