Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today was such a boring day.

It was 5 degrees when we were walking to work today! Freezing.

And because it was so cold, lunch was at the staff canteen :(

I had no choice but to eat salad and mushrooms from the noodles. The only nice edible thing was some kinda fish.

I spent the remaining hours of work googling on prices to go to Beijing, Huangshan etc etc with YJ.

Most prolly I'll be changing my flight and coming back on 10th Feb instead.

Although we left work at 5pm today, we saw Tracy in the changing room and she said Ehui came back from Malaysia and brought food back!

So after changing, we headed to BQT office hoping to eat Tau Sa Pia but it was all gone already! :(

In the end, we just munched on some snacks and crapped with Tracy & YH. We left the hotel at like 6.45pm lah!

Walked home and I finally remembered to collect my 2 coats from the laundry. I also bought Prison Break but I don't know when I'll start watching it! Haha.