Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I woke up earlier than usual today because I wanted to go to China Eastern's branch at Citibank before heading to work. But, no matter what time we wake up, we'll always end up leaving our house at like 8.30am .

So I decided to go there during lunch time and we walked to work (: (:

The weather wasn't THAT cold in the morning and it stopped raining already.

And during lunch, we headed out to Citibank first. We grabbed our coats from the changing room and walked there. IT WAS FREEZING!

We only had our coats and our uniform isn't that thick. Our legs were freezing cold because we only wore stockings!

So I had to pay another RMB100 to change my flight to 5 Feb cuz there were no more seats for the type of seat I booked last time.

And since I had to pay that extra RMB100, it's like confirmed I won't be changing my flight anymore.

5 Feb, 9pm @ Changi Airport. I'm coming home (:

After changing the departure date, we had to walk all the way back to the hotel in the freezing cold weather and then we headed straight to the canteen for lunch!

Good choice to pass buying Subway (it was just next to the airline place) because canteen food was good today. There was like chicken nuggets and tomato egg (: We even had the luck of getting some pastry! :D :D

The stupid internet at the office can't access to blogspot.com. Sigh. And my computer doesn't have macro media flash player which means I can't play games online!

I was practically stoning away for the rest of the time at work.

Since we knocked off at around 6pm, we decided to go to Gourmet to get muffins and pastry since it was going at half price. That sort of settled my breakfast for the next day (:

We then walked to Jia De Li to get water before heading home and I cooked my tom yum maggie and watched more Prison Break. I think I'm gonna finish the whole of season 1 by tomorrow haha.