Monday, December 17, 2007

I can't believe it rained the whole bloody night. It's FREEZING!

And despite how broke I am, we had no choice but to cab. Hmmm, what if it gets too cold to walk to work for the coming weeks? I so do not wanna spend money on cab fare!

There was so much shop calling to do today. We forgot to call last Friday so the first thing we did was to call them today. 5 different timings; 6 different hotels. Wonderful.

After we were done, there was today's list to call. Same thing. Imagine us having to repeat ourselves countless of times. Sigh.

But, I didn't have any call arrivals to do today! :D I totaled up and it was already below 35% (: (: (:

And so, I've decided to change my flight again because of some reasons. 3 Feb is too early and since Joanne and CF are going back on 5th (by paying RMB100 more), I've decided to join them.

Too bad the airline place closes at 5pm so I'll just pray hard there are still seats left when I book them tomorrow.

After work, YJ and I took a train down to Jing An Shi cuz she wanted to get boots. At first, our plan was to head to People's Square- the place where Joanne brought me on Saturday but since JY told her Jing An Shi sells boots and it's cheap too, we went there instead.

The place turned out small and there wasn't much stuff to shop for. In the end, we left with only 1 pair of boots that YJ bought. I couldn't be bothered to look at anything cuz I am already so freaking broke.

Headed home and we watched more Prison Break and slept again without our bedsheets.

The stupid shower head is still not working. Sigh.