Thursday, December 6, 2007

Did I mention we've already started to turn on our heater in our room already? Yup, it's super comfy to sleep with the heater on so from now on I won't wake up in the middle of the night because I feel cold (:

Walked to work again today! :D

We were supposed to go collect our new uniform but we got so lazy (and we were already ON TIME for work) so we decided to just collect it on Monday because we're gonna send the suits we're wearing now for washing on Friday.

The stupid Internet in the office disallows me to go into Blogger.com and schoolfreedom.info ! :( :( :(

There goes my source of entertainment from Trent, Xiaxue, CW's blog and whoever's blog I hop when I have nothing to do. And that's another reason why I'm exploring Facebook.

Lunch was supposedly planned to be in the staff canteen but somehow we decided to just head to Super Brand Mall despite the cold weather and rain.

We wanted to eat congee at the Dim Sum place but when we got there, there was a long queue! Not wanting any fast food, we decided to go to Saizeriya again.

However, we walked past Ajisan and it wasn't crowded. So we dined there instead and forgo-ed our RMB9 pasta for a RMB23 bowl of Sour and Spicy Noodles which turned out not sour and spicy enough. We had to like add loads of chili and vinegar to make it what we wanted it to taste like.

We've also gotten the long awaited photos of Pirelli and Zhou Zhuang from YH today. Shall edit them and chuck them in my Friendster. Speaking of which, some issue made me damn pissed today.

Been there, done that. You don't have to get so paranoid. I know I'm not doing anything wrong. I shan't say anything more in case I might just get myself into trouble (again).

So anws, we left half an hour early cuz there was nothing to do already. Hey, our boss said we could leave when we were free! Hahaha.

We trotted down to Lotus- wanting to get Oolong Rose Tea cuz JY went there yesterday and they were selling it at RMB1.50 instead of the usual RMB2.60. If you could recall, some time ago, we grabbed like 30 bottles of Rose Tea when it was on promotion at RMB1.90.

But when we got there, not a single bottle of Oolong Rose Tea was found! Sigh.

In the end, we bought more chocolate pie and also saw Pocky on offer. It's not the normal Pocky; it's the super thick kind. And it was going at RMB4.90 per packet (12 sticks inside). They had Green Tea, Chocolate, Milk and Mango flavour.

YJ got herself 1 box of Green Tea while I got myself 1 box of Chocolate and Mango. We paid at the cashier, walked to the Mall's exit and YJ started opening her Pocky to munch on.

It tasted great and we were like "okay we're coming back tmr to get somemore."

Then I said, "why not just go back and grab more now?"

And so, we made a u-turn back to Lotus and grabbed like 8 more boxes (each) of Pocky. (: (:

Finally we settled money for the entire week before continuing to watch Heroes. This time round, we slept at like 12am. Hahaha.