Friday, December 7, 2007

The weather was much colder than previous days today.

I think it was like 8 degrees with constand winds when we were walking to work.

Mist is already coming out of our mouths when we talk or breathe and YJ and I got excited over it today (:

I had more to do than just GDS today. Firstly, Joanne asked me to help her highlight out days which the RSVN staff were late for work by looking at what time they tapped their card at the staff entrence. It's not only just for 1 month, but THREE. And they have like 15 staff? I swear I almost went crossed-eyed after doing it.

And I was thinking to myself "if our names were in that list, I'd be highlighting almost every day."

Estella also asked me to search for different room types to fix the room rates and also gave me a list of guests and asked me to write down all their contact info on a piece of paper. -.-

Okay, and after a very very long time, YJ and I FINALLY made our way to the staff canteen and ate there without going out!

Thank god they had fish nuggets today so the meal ain't that bad.

Oh, I bought a bag from Ebay! Okay, I didn't actually buy it. I went surfing on Ebay and found this white Baby Phat bag and I asked Han Loon to help me with the processes. And in the end, I got the bag! It's like, $80. But whatever, they don't have Baby Phat in Singapore and not even imitation goods in China.

I thought we could leave at 5pm today because we didn't have much to do but no. Angeline insisted that we find the error on the No Show report we did in Oct.

And that was such a tedious task because the whole excel sheet was filled with numbers and figures! But in the end, with a little bit of luck, we found the mistake and everything tallied! :D

We headed to Lotus to meet Joanne and we ended up buying junk food! Seriously, our whole basket was filled with junk food except for 1 packet of crabmeat.

I bought like 10 more boxes of Pocky! :D :D Call me crazy and not afraid to get fat. Whatever.

We then left and wanted to walk home. But when we were at the entrence, I suddenly remembered I wanted to look at long johns so we walked back. Joanne then wanted to get a drink so we headed back to Lotus again!

We reached homat at about 9pm. And yes, we continued watching HEROES!! We wanted to finish the whole season but when episode 21 ended, ALL of us were lying on the bed half asleep.