Tuesday, November 6, 2007

YJ and I wanted to take photos and videos of what's going on downstairs our house in the morning but, there wern't any live chickens on sale! :(

We so need to wait and wait until they start making the streets look like a wet market again. And so far, our multimedia project is still untouched :/

At around 10am YH called us saying there was leftover food in DaLian Room so YJ and I went downstairs to eat! :D There were muffins, banana cake, American breakfast, pancakes, fruits and watermelon juice (:

I think we were seriously crazy. The moment we heard there was food we rushed downstairs. Hahaha. And our excuse was to collect some notes from Hubert (which was true, but we only knew it when we met YH).

YJ and I left 15mins earlier today because there was seriously nothing to do!

We then went to Lu Jia Zhui MRT station to meet Joanne because we wanted to eat Singaporean food!!

Took the train to some MRT station but in the end it was the wrong stop so we had to cab down to Parkson Mall.

The placed we dined at is called CrossRoads. It’s a place that sells most of Singaporean cuisine.

We ordered Mee Goreng, Nasi Lemak, Tauhu Goreng and Curry Chicken!! Yummy yummy Singaporean food!

Finally my craving for some Singaporean food has been satisfied. Although it isn’t as good as the authentic ones, I guess we’ll just have to make do with this. The price was quite reasonable too. About SGD6 for a bowl of Laksa?

We were so full after stuffing ourselves we decided to take a walk around where we were. I think we somehow walked into the super rich district (somewhat like Singapore’s Sixth Avenue) and the shopping there is so different.

The style of the clothes were way different that what we’ve seen and of course, the price. A normal top can cost like RMB500.

After walking around, we decided to take the train back to Dong Chang MRT station.

When I reached, Jun Wei was already at the interchange so I waited for them at the train station because they wanted to walk the night market at my area.

Yup, the long awaited tour has finally made its stop in Shanghai! I met him, his mum, 2 aunts, uncle, grandma and baby cousin and also another family of 4 that was on the same tour with them.

I accompanied them for awhile along the streets before heading home to get my stuff because I wanted to stay over at their hotel otherwise I’d have to wake up super early tomorrow and travel all the way there.

In the end, we missed the last train to their hotel so we cabbed there and I slept over.