Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I went on a Shanghai tour today because I followed Jun Wei’s tour! :D

Nancy was kind enough to let me take off because I’ve already accumulated more than 8hours of OT. Haha.

After eating at the hotel’s buffet breakfast, the coach set out for a place called Tong Ren Tang.

There was free foot massage for all but since I was in tights, I decided to give it a pass because taking it out was way too troublesome.

We then had lunch at that place where they served food that had herbs in them and then we went to the tour guide’s friend’s house to look at fake branded goods.

Surprisingly no one bought anything from there, so we left for Qi Pu Lu!

They were only given an hour and a half to shop around so we walked around and in the end they bought watches and a bag. I so didn’t want to buy anything because I’m feeling super duper broke already.

Their next stop was Nan Jing Road. We walked around Bu Xing Jie and in the end; we had early dinner at this western restaurant. The food’s not bad and reasonably priced too!

There wasn’t much walking afterwards so we practically slacked at the meeting area and waited until 8pm where their coach was supposed to come to pick them up to the airport.

I took my stuff (the stuff that I asked my mum to pack for me) and bided them goodbye! Oh how I wish I could take the plane back to Singapore too :(

But anyhoo, I’ve finally gotten the stuff I wanted from Singapore! A pity I didn't get the chance to pass Jun Wei the stuff I wanted to bring back. I guess it’ll be sitting at my apartment until the day I go home...

Replies

KC: RMB3000 is my entire pay! Can't pass you everything because I need to pay for necessities such as rent, groceries, transport etc. Hahaha.

Rachel: Woo! Congrats girl! :D I'm surviving. Will be back in Feb 08!