Monday, November 5, 2007

Today's just not my day.

I think it rained last night so our quilt cover was soaked in the rain and I doubt it'll be dry by tonight so most prolly we're gonna sleep without it again.

Although we left our house earlier than usual, we still reached the office at 9.10am. Why?

Because when I was about to go into the staff entrance, I had to tap my card. And guess what?

KIM FORGOT TO BRING HER CARD AND KEYS OUT.

I was cursing and swearing already because I had to like pay RMB20 to borrow an extra set of my locker keys from the HR dept.

But then, I realized that I had EVERYTHING I needed. I sent my uniform for washing on Friday so I can just collect it from the laundry, I was already wearing my stockings and I could borrow the hair net from YJ because her hair is short now. I was so happy that I could just borrow YJ's locker for the day...

BUT; yes the but word. MY SHOES ARE INSIDE MY LOCKER!

Damn it. That's the only thing that I can't borrow! I thought of wearing my boots upstairs but it seemed like a crazy idea. So yeah, I wasted RMB20 just to retrieve my shoes! Wth. I totally felt like banging my head against the wall.

The only thing good that happened at work was the number of GDS forms they gave me in the morning. Less than 20 (: Sweet.

But we did more shop calls first and when I finished my GDS I helped YJ do some callings and I got damn pissed by some woman because she was so unreasonable and rude. I wasn't in the best of moods so I just cut her call (:

Another bad thing happened. A super VIP member of the hotel didn't get picked-up at the airport because the email wasn't read properly and the data wasn't keyed into Opera. It's like damn serious I think because he's a VIP and Rice is handling the situation: /

Although it wasn't entirly our fault, but still. Maybe we should be sent back to BQT so there'll be less screw ups :P

We slacked around (reading blogs, playing online games) for like 2 hours before YH called us and asked if we wanted to go to BK for lunch.

So we went to find him and Cherry & Goh were there too. Lunched for 1hour before heading back and I tried to download msn messenger but instead I could use windows live msn so yay! I can finally be online when I'm at work now (:

After work YJ and I went over to Super Brand Mall to look for Joanne. Walked around for a bit before cabbing home (:

And I’ve bee watching Jeff Dunham on youtube. It’s so amusing!

Replies

KC: Cant! I need money to survive! HAHAHA.