Sunday, November 4, 2007

I was woken up at around 10.30am today because we needed to wash our bed sheets.

It’s such a chore to take out all the sheet covers and pillow case covers. Our washing machine wasn’t big enough to contain all the stuff we needed to wash so we went over to JY’s to borrow their washing machine (:

And without a doubt, there wasn’t enough space to hang all the stuff outside to dry. So we used our clothes rack for the huge bed sheet and left the other one aside to be hung out later.

Angela, YJ, JY and I then cabbed down to Super Brand Mall because YJ and JY had a hair cut appointment and Angela and I went SHOPPING!

We spent most of our time at H&M and I bought RMB800 worth of tops, a pair of gloves and a bag.

We then headed to the bank and Watsons before going up to some restaurant for Dim Sum.

Soon enough, the 2 were done with their hair cut and joined us. We ordered pigeons and the usual Dim Sum stuff.

JY then left to meet CF to go collect their custom-made coats while we went to H&M again cuz YJ wanted to shop and we needed to get fa piao’s for JY.

I ended up buying another jacket which cost RMB250. So in total I spent close to RMB1000 in H&M.

I know I need to stop shopping like that. I’m so going broke soon.

The rest of the people headed to eat Sheng Jian Bao but I didn’t go because I was still so full.

Our landlord came over to collect our 1 month overdue rent and also to pass us more hangers for our clothes.

And after that they called me and they were at Dong Chang MRT station. So I headed down to walk along the streets and I shopped AGAIN. OMG!!!

I bought like 2 belts and a sweater to sleep in. It’s considered very little already! I know I know, I need to stop spending money.

Replies

KC: I can't help it. HELP!