Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It’s been such a long time since all 4 of us went to work together. Although Angela and Joanne were supposed to report to work at 10am, they left the house the same time as us because they needed to try on their new uniforms.

It was 10 degrees out there in the morning. Freezing cold and I didn’t wear anything thick. I wore like, 2 thin tops (those that I can wear in Singapore and still feel cold when it’s a rainy day), shorts, tights, boots and a jacket. Okay, I wrapped myself up in a thick scarf and also wore gloves but I was still cold when the wind blew!

Oh yes, we walked to work and we were super late. We reached the staff entrance at like 9.10am? Oops.

I had to do like 2 days worth of call arrivals today. Super SIAN. But the good thing is that it’s only like 15 pages a day and a lot of flight details are down already (:

It was soon lunch time and I swear YJ and I tried our best to eat in the canteen. But, yeah we failed.

YJ took a bowl of noodles while I took a bowl of pasta and miso soup. We sat down, stared at the food we took (super oily and full of MSG), ate a couple mouthfuls and gave up.

Not knowing what in the world to eat for lunch, we still headed over to Super Brand Mall.

We were quite sick of fast food and we wanted to eat Congee. But the stupid restaurant had a queue and we didn’t have time to wait to get a seat and wait for our food to be served. So yeah, we settled for Mac in the end :x

I had like 1 pineapple pie and YJ had a cheeseburger. Yes, that’s how appetite-less we were.

I was like stoning the whole day at work because I was so tired. My eyes were closing and when I was doing the data entry for the TA’s, I almost fell asleep!

Since we came a little late for work today, we left at 6.30pm :P

We met Joanne and Angela at the locker and they were supposed to end work at 7pm so we decided t o wait for them and walk home together.

So YJ and I headed to Super Brand Mall because they told us that at level 8 there’s this cheap and good café that sells pasta and pizza!

Indeed, the price range was cheap; RMB9-20 for like a plate of pasta or one pizza. BUT, there was a long queue! :(

Its okay, YJ and I will definitely go there to eat for one of our lunches in the future.

We then went down to Lotus cuz YJ wanted to buy bread. And after choosing for like 15mins, she decided not to buy any -.-

I went to buy yoghurt instead. We also bought more small pieces of cake to eat for breakfast.

It was like already 7.30pm when we were done but the other 2 still hadn’t called us. We couldn’t contact them cuz Joanne’s phone ran out of money and Angela forgot to bring her hp out. They could only use the hotel phone to call us.

We decided not to wait because it was already so cold so we walked home first.

Came home and I had to go over to JY’s to cook my Maggie Mee for dinner because we still don’t have our stove!

And finally, my parent’s called me on my mobile phone! I think it’s the SECOND time they called me after 11 weeks here!