Monday, November 19, 2007

Yet another week flew by. 11 more weeks to go! I’m half way thru this whole experience already (:

Since Joanne and Angela aren't working at Yi Cafe anymore, most prolly their shifts will be similar to us. Today, Angela walked to work with YJ and I because she was told to report at 9am.

We took photos along the way to work- for our multi-media project (which we haven’t really sat down to start yet :x) but we’re trying our best to gather all the photos we need!

I can’t wait for this week to end because it’ll be my last week doing call arrivals but Nancy just threw a bomb at me. Seriously. I was supposed to finish calling until next Monday’s arrival but for this week, she wants me to call until next Wednesday’s! OMG. Thank goodness she asked YJ to help me for half a day. But I ain’t gonna bother so much, as long as its around 35% I’m gonna stop.

Surprisingly during lunchtime Neil and YH came up to our office. Too bad they wanted to eat at the staff canteen while Angela and Joanne wanted to go out. We went to the staff canteen to check out the food and it wasn’t really to our liking so the 4 girls went over to Super Brand Mall for lunch.

No fast food this time round, we had KOREAN FOOD. I know, we’re sort of crazy going to a restaurant to eat during lunchtime. But we just ordered a set meal that cost RMB30.

We took more than an hour for lunch though :P YJ and I went back 15mins later but on one said a thing. We just need to get our stuff done by the end of the day and I don't think anyone will make noise.

Since I’ve already finished the call arrivals for Tuesday, I started doing this super boring data entry thing Nancy gave us last week. It’s the Travel Agent’s profiles thingy where we have to change the currency to CNY. And we have to get it done by this Friday. So many pages can.

Since we were so full from the lunch we had, YJ and l walked home after work.

I couldn’t stand the smell from my brown jacket because I brought that to Muse on Saturday and it reeks of smoke. Yucks. I had no choice but to wear it today so I sprayed a lot of perfume hoping to cover the smell but it didn't quite work.

I needed to wash the coat badly and it can’t be normally washed because of the fur so I needed to send it to the laundry. I decided to try the back ally of our place because I saw quite a number of laundry stalls when I walked past last time.

The shop I chose looked rather decent and had a big signboard up. They had a lot of winter clothes hung up so it seemed quite trustworthy. The price they quoted to dry wash my coat? RMB16. Omg cheap or what?! It’s freaking SGD3+!

But it’ll take them 3 days. It doesn’t matter though, because I’m not in a hurry to use it. So I walked home without my coat. Cold? It was still bearable. And thankfully my apartment was like less than 2mins walk away from that laundry stall.

No dinner tonight because I was still full from lunch. We watched Die Hard 4 together and then had to settle money (yeah, forever settling money) before going to bed!