Thursday, November 8, 2007

Omg it’s my 70th day here in Shanghai already!!

Back to work today. It was boring as usual.

There wasn’t much to do so I did my GDS super duper slowly so that I wouldn’t have a lot of free time. But in the end, I could still read gossip blogs, play online games, check emails and all.

The weather was rather warm today, it sort of increased than decrease. But hopefully it’ll slowly decrease because it’s supposed to be winter!

Oh, 2 Singaporean’s working in the hotel wanted to meet all 7 of us at Yi Café’s no. 400.

At first we didn’t know who wanted to meet us but when we saw them, we realized that it was someone we met on the first day.

The 2 guys are of quite high management position at the hotel and they were so nice to us. They gave us a feeling that they sincerely wanted our remaining time in Shanghai to be filled with activities so that we’ll learn the most out of this whole trip.

We had quite a long meeting with them, about an hour and a half and hopefully they will be able to get YJ and I out of reservations and put us somewhere more interesting.

But then again, I don’t know where I wanna go. I’m still quite directionless and aimless of what I want to do in the future.

After work we went over to Citi Tower to help CF and JY buy Subway and amazingly YJ and I didn’t get ourselves any! My first step to saving money and losing weight (:

Came home and we watched “No Reservations”.

Finally, tomorrow is the last day of work before the weekends!

Replies

KC: Don't worry. I'm working on the "saving money" thing like now! Hahaha.