Saturday, November 3, 2007

Despite it being my off day, I still had to wake up early (well, at least 2 hours later than my normal working days).

I walked all the way down to Super Brand Mall because I had an appointment with Toni & Guy Academy to get a hair cut!

The best part- it’s for FREE.

Although my hair was being cut by a trainee, it wasn’t bad at all. We were inside this room where all the trainees were and there were also professionals there to make sure they didn’t ruin our hair.

The guy that cut my hair was quite cute! He was so random most of the time I didn’t bother to answer his comments. The whole hair cut took like 1 and a half hours.

They drew some stuff on the mirror indicating how to cut the hair and how many degrees the cut should be etc etc. It was quite interesting to see how they learn to be professional hair dressers.

So yeah, my hair’s short now- not that short, but until my neck bone.

After my hair cut, I met YJ and JY for lunch at that Korean restaurant. We then cabbed down to Qi Pu Lu and the stupid cab driver drove us in circles and our total cab fare was RMB25 (when we cabbed back from Qi Pu Lu last time it only cost us RMB15).

We called to complain but somehow it didn’t work.

Shopping was crazy today. Not like we bought a lot of things, but there were so many people there! We couldn’t walk properly and so many people were squeezing inside the mall.

It was so hard to shop but we didn’t come back empty handed (: I bought like 2 pairs of boots, 1 top and 1 coat.

Walking back to the MRT station was such a challenge too because our garbage bags kept on tearing and there were so many times our stuff almost falled out! So, we had to hug the garbage bags and walk to the train station and thankfully we reached home without dropping any thing.