Sunday, October 7, 2007

My day started off bad although I’m on off today.

Firstly I got woken up at like 6am by the noise made by the dogs and went out to find that there was poop and pee here and there.

Cleaned the whole floor up, changed the newspaper (took me more than half an hour), fed them and went back to sleep.

And at around 10am when YJ woke up, she told me Latte pooped again and I had to wake up to clean the mess up. Sushi also pooped and there was pee on the floor. So bloody irritating I swear.

Cleaned the whole floor up again and this time round I put Latte and Sushi into the cages and chucked them outside cuz I wanted to mop the whole floor.

And when I went to the toilet, guess what? The toilet bowl got stuck and it can’t flush! Tried flushing it but the water rose to the brim (thank god it didn’t overflow!)

Then the shower tap was also leaking. It’s not a small leak, its like worse than that! Ugh, so irritating!

Called up our landlord to tell him about the problem and he said he could only reach at 3pm. He asked us to open the tile to see if hair was stuck inside as it might be the cause of the stuck toilet bowl problem.

I can’t believe I stuck my bare hand to pull out all the hair and my efforts were wasted because it didn’t help clear the stuck toilet bowl!

The landlord’s dad came over at around 1.45pm to fix the toilet. In 1 hour, our whole bucket was filled with water that was leaking! You can imagine how terrible the leakage was.

Our toilet bowl was also fixed by him. He bought the sucking thing to pump the toilet bowl and after awhile it worked again. The most co-incidental thing is that Jie Ying’s apartment’s toilet bowl got stuck too! She borrowed the pump and tried doing it herself and thank goodness it worked!

I think Latte is sick. She was still fine yesterday but today morning I think she puked twice and shitted liquid. Oh gosh. Sushi also looks quite weak today and is still shitting out liquid. :(

Latte shitted again when I was in the shower. This time round it was all liquid. I think it’s really sick already; just like what Joanne’s friend told us. Since YJ can’t stand the smell of its poop and all I’m quite determined to bring it back to the store (if I can find it) and return it cuz it’s really causing too much trouble. I don’t know about Joanne though, I think she’s so emotionally attached to Sushi. But I’d rather return Latte now than see it be sick / die / suffer or get emotionally attached to it.

Latte’s so sick that she puked 3 times. The second time I thought she puked out rubber band but the third time I saw her puke and there was a live worm inside. SICK.

But since Joanne’s uncontestable at work and I had to get out of my house to take a breather, YJ, JY and I took a bus down to YH’s place at around 5pm.

The moment we reached the bus-stop we flagged for a cab down to Carrefour cuz we were so hungry (I only ate one pear the whole day).

We ate at SUBWAY. Oh my, that satisfied my 1 month craving for it (:

After Subway we headed for Carrefour to do groceries! I love grocery shopping. We bought a lot of toilet paper, water, gummy bears, yoghurt, herbal tea etc etc.

We shopped so fast that I tried to drag time because I didn’t wanna go home to face the puppies! That’s how bad it is. After shopping we sat down to divide the bill cuz different people bought different stuff for different homes. In total the stuff had to be split into 3 people’s houses.

It rained when we wanted to leave Carrefour. Heard that there’ll be a typhoon (AGAIN) tonight or tomorrow night. But we’ll see. Haha.

Cabbed to YH’s place to drop him off before heading to back home. Discussed about the puppies and apparently it’s illegal to buy these kinda road side puppies.

Latte puked again; this time round there were 4 live worms inside the puke. Poor dog.

We had no choice but to give it away. But the problem is to who and where?

In the end we found a vet nearby and cabbed down to give it to them. Hopefully they’ll take care of Latte and Sushi.

That’s the end of my “keeping a pet” experience. I think I’ll never ever wanna keep a pet anymore. It’s way too troublesome.

Replies

Jun Wei: What rubbish, of course you're gonna fly back (for tour)! Hahaha.