Saturday, October 6, 2007

Because we had nothing to do yesterday, we were told to report at 9am instead.

All 4 of us (YJ, Joanne, YH (yes he stayed over at our place again) and I started work at the same time we decided to cab down (:

There was nothing much to do at work today though and I was sort of sleepy because the dogs were barking like mad yesterday night disturbing our sleep.

But a fight took place today between 2 male banquet staff though. Didn’t get to see the process but they were so stupid to fight right beside the CCTV so everything was caught on camera. And they were fighting over a whiteboard. They are interns and I think they’ll get fired. So stupid right, fighting because of something related to work and getting fired during internship.

We also sat in for one of their meetings which was so so so boring. I tried my best not to fall asleep but I couldn’t help it but doze off a couple of times.

There were also 4 weddings that took place in our hotel today. Saw the setting up and everything.

I was also shifting chairs around the VIP room to get a setup for the Opera Night’s jazz performance.

We then went up to the ballroom for Roll Call.

There was really nothing much for us to do today. We spent our day inside the Banquet Office and walking around the different ballrooms.

Our schedule for next week was planned today and guess what, all 3 of us are off tomorrow! :D :D

Next week I’m also off on Wednesday-Friday (: But I owe them 6 off days; it’s not that I want to, they scheduled me to take off because there’s nothing for us to do at work!

After work we headed down to Lotus to buy dog leashes and more stuff then we walked home.

The weather today was a little crazy. It’s super cloudy and the wind was quite cold.

Came home and played with Latte and Sushi until quite late. I’m like watching “I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry” (yes Jun Wei, the DVD works on my tv!)

Wth, there was a HUGE praying mantis in our room just now and no one dared to kill it. It was sitting right on top the table lamp and I had no choice but to take newspaper to whack it.

I didn’t dare so YJ took the paper to whack it while I took the air freshener as a replacement of insecticide. The moment I sprayed it, the stupid praying mantis jumped onto the cupboard and YJ tried to whack it twice but missed. It then jumped onto the floor onto Angela’s bag and we had a hard time finding where it was.

You could already imagine the screams coming out from YJ and I (Angela’s not bothering while Joanne’s bathing). We flipped the bag to find the praying mantis and when we found it I took a book and whacked it (while screaming) praying it would die. It took me a few more whacks until the praying mantis became flat and dead. I got YJ to clear up the mess. Oh what an experience.

Replies

KC: Omg no way lah! Hahaha. So far I haven't seen any store selling them.