Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It’s my off day today! :D

Woke up at around 10am and lazed around for a bit. We watched “Good Luck Chuck” before heading out of our house.

There was a cockroach in our fridge today and it was still alive! Omg I had no choice but to take tissue paper to kill it. I can’t believe I did that!

YJ, Joanne and I were on off today. We went downstairs to eat at the Lan Zhou place. I think that’ll be my new source of food. We ordered some tomato and egg fried rice and it’s so yummy! :D

After that we took a train down to Nan Jing Road and walked to Qi Pu Lu for shopping!!

We reached the place at around 2pm so we didn’t have much time to shop (they close at 7pm).

I bought quite a number of stuff today. The 2 winter coats made my expenses go up because one cost RMB200 and the other cost RMB138. It’s considered super cheap for thick winter coats if you convert it into SGD. (:

I spent a total of RMB616. I am so screwed because I’m now left with approximately RMB1000 to spend for the rest of the month. Sigh, no more shopping trips down Qi Pu Lu until next month when I get my pay.

We shopped till they closed and cabbed home to chuck all of our stuff. We were each carrying 2 big garbage bags of clothes!

After chucking our stuff at home we wanted to go down for dinner because we were starving! Jie Ying went down with us because she also hadn’t had her dinner.

This time round I ordered beef fried noodles (RMB7). It came in such a big portion that 2 hungry people can share it and feel full after the meal.

Headed back home to sort out our goods and also settle money. We then watched “The Game Plan”.

I love the weather today. It was sunny but the wind was cool; my kinda perfect weather.