Thursday, October 11, 2007

I spent the whole day slacking home today (:

Woke up at around noon time and started packing all the new clothes I bought. I had a hard time looking for space to put those thick winter jackets so it’s still next to my bed right now.

I’ve also taken out some clothes and stuff that I won’t be wearing here anymore and put them into my luggage (I think there’ll be more to come at the end of the month).

Hand washed some clothes (yes I can’t believe I’m actually doing this) and tried to upload photos on my blog.

I swear it’s irritating the shit out of me. My photobucket isn’t uploading the photos fast enough and blogger doesn’t allow me to upload photos. Maybe it’s the internet connection problem. I tried a few times and gave up. So too bad, no photos on my blog. I’ll put them up Friendster since it allows us to upload 1000 photos now! :D

I also watched “Licensed to Wed”, “Pussycat Dolls Live in London” and “In Her Shoes”.

Gonna watch more DVDs tmr and slack the whole day again because I am just too lazy to change and go out (okay the real reason is because I don’t wanna spend any more money!).