Friday, October 12, 2007

I got woken up today at 8.15am by the sounds of the kindergarten beside my apartment.

At 8.15am everyday they’ll start blasting the speakers with 3 songs. Some “Xiao Yan Zi” song, “HERO” and lastly China’s national anthem (which sounds so communist in my opinion).

There were a few times I looked down and the kids were doing morning exercises to the 2 songs.

Right, so I went back to sleep at woke at noon time (:

Did laundry and swept the floor.

Thank goodness I could use the internet otherwise I’d be so bored the whole damn day. Fara and Harris entertained me for the whole afternoon.

Hopefully Harris will be going to America for his OIAP so I can go visit! :D :D

Watched 3 movies today; “Surfs Up”, “The Nanny Diaries” and “Unaccompanied Minors”

Also heard abt some stuff from home. I shan’t say anything here because I know who reads my blog.

And we started gossiping the whole night abt some people.

Work tomorrow though, 8am!