Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I received a sms at like 6am in the morning. Jun Wei’s in China, again.

Didn’t reply him until I was out of the house and walking to work and when he called me I was at Citi Tower (beside the hotel) and he told me he was at Pearl Tower (at the other side of the hotel). Too bad I couldn’t meet him to get my stuff because his tour bus was leaving already. I gotta wait for another 6 days or something until I can get the stuff I asked my mum to pack from Singapore!

From today onwards, the people in our dept told YJ and I to split the work. So, I’m currently doing all the GDS bookings and YJ’s doing all the call arrivals.

I was bombarded with 65 GDS bookings in the morning and I faced the computer the whole day imputing all the data into Opera.

Soon enough it was lunch and finally after a long time the canteen food was NICE! We had minced meat noodles, fried chicken wings and sweet and sour pork (:

We tried to go to the general cashier to get our pay but when we went there, it was at 3.30pm :(

So we went up again and I thought I was free already because I finished all the 65 bookings but I was given another 25 bookings to do again!

After completing the next 25 bookings it was 3.30pm so we went down to the general cashier to get our pay. There was a queue there and we started queuing!!

It kinda sucked because we knew some of the people in the queue as well and we didn’t want them to know how much we were taking. Because it’s the first time we’re getting our pay, it’ll be in cash and for RMB, the biggest note is RMB100.

So imagine us getting RMB6000; that’s like 60 RMB100 notes which is quite thick!

And the stupid cashier has this machine to count the money and this BQT staff that was behind us was trying so hard to see how much we got and I think he saw.

Its not that we don’t want anyone to know how much we’re getting, but it’s not very nice because our pay is considered damn high here.

So after our pay we went to print out the reports and went up again. Having nothing to do when I went up I started surfing the internet and play games until I was given another 20 GDS bookings to do.

I had only 45mins left so I quickly did it to leave work on time! We headed over to Lotus to look for Joanne and Angela cuz they ended work at like 4.30pm.

We did grocery shopping!! :D :D Bought fruits, yoghurt, junk, etc. Cabbed home after that.

The most random thing happened when we came home. We were packing our newly bought groceries and suddenly we realized that the Soya Bean Milk in the fridge was leaking and dripped onto the floor. And then we started to say “omg the house is so dirty, let’s clean it!”

And yes, we started off with the kitchen area because of the spilt milk, then I went to wash the toilet that was filled with hair, YJ and Angela swept the floor and mopped the room and Joanne mopped the kitchen area.

There was hair all over and we took quite some time to clean it and waited for the floor to dry.

Watched “Shop Girl” for awhile and I cooked Maggie Mee for dinner. The show was quite boring and we stopped watching it after half an hour. And since all of us had already gotten our pay, we settled money (:

Replies

I want to come back skinnier! HOW. OMG. But you said I didn't gain weight. So hopefully I'd remain the same OR become skinnier in like 3 months! HAHAHA.