Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lets not talk about work today because it's so routined :(

Anyhoo I tried to call KC and freaked him out at his office in the morning :P I also tried calling Karen when it was like 3am at her side but I couldn't get through.

The food at the canteen sucked today so we decided to eat out. YH, YJ and I walked out in the cold weather all the way to Citi Tower to buy SUBWAY! The bad thing is that it's only take away there so we had to walk all the way back to the hotel immediately. I swear it was freezing cold.

We headed next to the BQT office's meeting room to eat our lunch before going back up to work again.

There was a fire drill in the hotel today but we people in the RSV dept didn't know anything about it! Not fun.

I finished up all the GDS bookings they gave me and had nothing else to do. Helped YJ send some emails, did some call arrivals and I was free.

Thank goodness for the internet because I was reading gossip blogs, garfield comic strips and playing tetris (:

After work we met Joanne and Angela to eat in the staff canteen. We decided to take the 7pm shuttle bus home because the weather was too cold to walk for 20mins.

Saw Maxim outside and killed time by chatting with him until it was time for us to take the shuttle.

YJ and I then went out with JY and CF to Ba Bai Ban to shop because JY wanted to get boots.

We left the house at around 8pm and the first thing we did was to buy ice cream to eat in the cold weather! Walked down and it was super quiet- barely any stores were opened.

We walked to and fro the streets for like 4 times before the stores started opening slowly. Compared to last time, it's considered little. But, I still managed to get myself a bag, wallet, socks and leggings.

Everytime we walk the streets, I'll never fail to buy at least something :P

We headed back and sat downstairs our house to eat shao kao! Damn, I think I'm addicted to it already and I'm always ordering the same thing. It's super cheap too. RMB1 per stick (2o cents SGD; cheaper than satay lah!).

JY then came over to our place to settle money and we gossiped all the way until we fell asleep :P

Replies

KC: Why?! Sometimes, you'll just get so sick of the food you're eating and Maggie Mee feels like the nicest thing on earth.